Sunday, 4 August 2013

2 Ways to Get Hundreds of Likes on Instagram Guaranteed! (August 2013)




Follow My Instagram!

My last post about Instagram seemed to interest you guys a lot so I decided to do another, but this time about how to get likes. Using my methods I can guarantee you hundreds of likes!



This website is so easy to use. All they ask is for you to create another 'fake' Instagram profile with atleast 5 photos and they'll give you 200 likes on each photo. You don't need to give them your password or anything suspicious. Also, I believe that they're making a feature to get followers too! (PS If you sign up it would be really nice if you said 'JoanneSheppard' referred you)

This is an app on my Iphone (although I think there's an android app too). Basically you like a persons photo and you get a credit for it which can be exchanged into likes. I know there are other websites online like this but this app makes it very quick and easy. The only problem is they put a limit on how many photos you can like an hour unless you pay. It's still so good though!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for this!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3359
    Have a lovely week!!
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post, I haven't heard about these sites :)
    xoxo
    LittleFashionLove / Facebook / Lookbook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting site.. I gathered many information from your site which is lovable too. Thanks for sharing..

    buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete